EZ Trans DTF HP Pet Premium Film
Direct to Film (DTF) is the latest development in printing technology for garment decoration. The process uses water-based pigmented inks that allow high-resolution images to be printed directly onto a transfer film, which can then be heat applied to a wide variety of fabrics including cotton, polyester, and Lycra®/spandex. The printing process uses a white ink to generate opacity and an adhesive to create the bond to the fabric. The result is a vibrant, soft, and stretchable full color transfer for any color fabric. With unlimited design potential, you can create uniquely detailed transfers for a variety of applications, unlike other print technologies such as DTG that are limited to specific fabrics or lack finished resolution.
The EZTrans DTF HP PET Premium Film is specifically designed for DTF inks.
- Complete 100% release of DTF/DTG inks from transfer film and designed for true hot peel or cold peel
- Manufactured using the finest quality film material with only 90 Microns thickness
- Film is stabilized with anti-slip coating on non-print side and is double- side matte to reduce static
- Print side has a strong ink absorption capacity, making it compatible with most DTF and DTG inks
- Print the image digitally in sheet or roll format and apply powder adhesive manually or with shaker dryer
- Excellent longevity and shelf-life with anti-aging properties
- Compatible with powdered adhesives
- Hot peel for a matte finish with satin texture
- Cold peel for a glossy finish with lacquer texture
- CPSIA certified and excellent wash fastness (lab-tested for 50+ consumer cycles)
- Stocked in 60cm x 100m rolls. Custom roll sizes are available upon request
- Basis Weight: 75µ Microns - 3 Mil
- Coating Weight: 15µ Microns ± 5 µ
- Ink Capability: Digital Water-Based pigment inks (CMYK+W)
- Curing Temperature:* 85°-325° F
- Transfer Temperature:* 290°-315° F
*contact ink or powder manufacturer for recommended temp as manufacturers may vary in mesh size, temperature, and speed of dryers
- Transfer Pressure & Time:* 50-70 Lbs / 12-15 Seconds
*pressure depends on type of material to which transfer is being applied
- Peeling: Hot, cool, or cold
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight. Reseal packaging after opening if not in use.